Sunday, April 8, 2012 +

hello readers! Short short update just to make sure I don't leave my blog dead. :)

5th of April, Thursday @ The Curve

Day with Eric, Jun Yann and Tham. :) Should be going to Pavilion but Jun Yann suggested to go The Curve. Since I seldom shop there so I agreed and they wanted to go Ikea Restaurant to eat MEATBALLS. P: I guess majority of you know what is famous in Ikea Restaurant. 

 Dressed up myself around 12. :) 

Reached around 2 something and I am quite full cause I already had 2 packets of maggi before coming out -.- If I know I am going to Ikea, I am not going to eat anything man! LOL! 

 I only ate one meatballs HAHAHA. I am really full -.- 

 Eating #likeaboss :p

 Movie time! :B 

Watched the Hunger Games. 

The movie I won't choose to watch if I hang out if my dear HAHA. Since a lot people recommended, and none of us watched yet so.. The hunger games! The movie starting is so boring and blur -_- I don't even know what is it talking about eh. Then abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz ...

Conclusion : I wanna watch the second time! :D 

Relaxing night, 

Free mask from Sasa. :)

7th April, Saturday @ Mid Valley

Long story short saying okay! :D very lazy to type hahaha. 

Really spend a lot today -.- My mum and dad haha! I was just telling my mum that I fall in love into 2 tops in Cotton on that cost RM75, my dad, VERY ABNORMAL ACTION which is taking 100 bucks out from his wallet and ask me go BUY! wtf hahaha! 
End up I just keep the 100 bucks in my purse, didn't spend on Cotton on! :B 

20% discount on each bras. See how many bras we all grabbed!

 Very cheap! Very cheap HAHAHA. 


Do I looks better in spec or without? :)  

Forced my mum to did a self-shot. Nice shot ever, I was the one who holding the phone -.-





















 Sister new backpack from Converse. I am the one who picked this sharp red color ones. OMG, me too, very randomly fall in love to this backpack. @@. And me too, VERY ABNORMAL ACTION, sponsored her 20 bucks on this backpack. HAHAHAH. 

Bracelet from Cotton on for charity. From sister ;) 


Went to buy decorate sticker for Adam's room and my roller blind! See what design Adam got. 
 It is.. PORORO THE PENGUIN! If you didn't know, they are quite famous cartoon from Korea :P that's what my mum told me. Adam mad love this cartoon. The show were really funny (stupid) that I laughed after watching hahaha! 

AND.. *TA-DA*

 I finally put something on the plain roller blind in my room! I think friends that who went to my room did ask the same question, "why you pick a plain white roller blind? Looks like the projector screen thingy." hahaha! 
I really love it after sticking it on the blind but too bad, the sticker is not that sticky on roller blind, maybe it is for wall so..:( Some pieces even fall. :( boo, really sad. I hope I can solve this problem if not I'll just put it on my wall AGAIN. and stupid sales there told me can stick on roller blind, tipu I. -.-

8th April, Sunday @ Home, Secret Recipe

My mum's big day! I sms-ed her at 12am sharp but I don't know why she received on 12.01am. :( I expected it sent and received within 20 seconds hahaha. Okay I lose Sarah Loh! 

 Sunday, Million's shower day! :B 

Forced my mum to go out today. My mum is freaking lazy to drive, freaking lazy to walk and go out, and she also don't wanna waste money to go out hahaha! I finally persuaded her. :) 

 My all-time favor! Raspberry cheese.
I just realized the cakes price in Secret Recipe just increased RM0.50, last time was RM6.5 a piece and now it is RM7. -.- damn expensive. 

 w all the cakes we ordered and chicken cornish, mum's favorite!
Happy birthday mummy! 
guess what, I think my mum is the world most understanding mum. :) 
who really support my relationship all the while. Hearts you mum. 

 Brother's banana split. 

 Shepard Pie! YUMMY. P: 

 Kites that I got for Adam from road side. He really love it so much, keep begging mummy to buy. Only cost RM15 :) I don't do bargains, aunt scolded me why don't I. -.- 

End this post with two photo of my hair that done by my sister,   


My sister is quite talented in doing hair, no jokes. I don't think so I can do it by myself hahaha! You either can see I put all my hair or tie my hair out. That's it LOL! 


BYE. BYE. BYE. Stay tuned for next update! :D 

Signing off,
Justine Bella! 

Labels: ,


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger.