|
© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger. |
|
sugared.
|
|
|
Monday, February 13, 2012 +
hello dearest readers! :) I am here to update how I spend my 6 days holidays! From last Fri 3rd of Feb till Wed, 8th of February! ♥ Seriously love my 6 days holidays so much. While having this holiday, my dear went off to s'pore and leave me alone in M'sia here :( But luckily, there is some friends are always there for me! :D
6/2/2012 (Monday) : Half day trip to Pavilion! ♥
I sincerely thanks to Tan Jun Yann and Tham Jien Hua who brought me out. I already stucked at home for 2 days, and finally a day out!! Very happy, used only 20 minutes to get myself prepared for the outing. They are like my god when I received their message, someone finally brought me out of my house! :p
Jun Yann brought us to somewhere around Sunway to fix his car plate then asked where we wanna go.. and I suggested.. Pavillion! Then, he drove all the way from Sunway to Pavilion. Damn good driver! :D We search for food first after we reached. Both of them are hungry, +.+
First time eating in Carl's Junior, the fries cost me RM4.50, will never forget about that, but very full. I only have a packet of fries and I can't even finish it =3= But seriously, nicer than McD's. :)
Tham!
Best driver :p
JunYann with my specs, looks better than his current ones :p
Me the perasan one.
After Carl's Junior, we have been walking all around in Pavillion, if you have my foursquare or Twitter account, you'll see I keep on updating because I am holding a 3G phone! Wtfff, for me, got 3G sure must check-in and earn points right? And yeah, thank you Jun Yann for lending me his phone the whole day. :D
Even ah tham complained about my updates, hahaha!
A place that I wanted to take photo for very long ago, not special but, just to take photo! Too sad, my bestie is not here :( if not we can take as much as photo we can to keep.
I like to go crowded place. x)
Once again, I looks nice from behind ♥.♥ hahaha!
Just randomly choose a bear to take photo with.
And this is chosen by me, the Korea's bear!
*I don't really know whether they are bear or not LOL*
While heading to Fahrenheit!
Acting cool when waiting the traffic light to turns red :p
In Uniqlo,
I know I looks damn nerd with specs. That's why I don't wear spec when I take photos! x.x
Jun Yann managed to bought a jacket and a short pants. *To someone : see, I say I will remember and I will mention about it :p*
After shopping in fahrenheit 88, we walked to Lot 10 as well, just to visit Birkenstock. Seriously love their shoes so much, comfy and the trend! I promise I gonna grab myself a pairs if I clear all my wishlist. HAHA. It will takes forever to, :p
US :)
Zi Theng's favorite, Cinnamoroll! Shoo cute! :)
it production!
and, of course..
HELLO KITTY! :D
Smiles! ^^
On the way back to Pavillion to get the car, it is going to rain soon.
This night view reminds me of the night in Westin Hotel with my bestie! ♥
And finally went to see the long long dragon in Pavillion, which I wanted to see long time ago. Haha, thank you Jun Yann for fulfilling my wish before CNY ends HAHA. :) *fyi, that day is the last day of CNY*
Before leaving! :')
Again, Jun Yann speed at 180km/h or maybe more on the way back home. He always give me a heart attack when sitting in his car, nearly bang the bus in front. Naaah, luckily Tham is there LOL. And tham also taught me how to see the genuine or imitations Burberry handbags. PRO THAM! *claps*
7/2/2012 (Tuesday) : Outing with Shen Yi Yeo Lim! ♥
Let's this post begin with one of my perasan photo okaaaay? Haha.
Hii :3
A day with my bestie, again. The day I hang out with her, the time passing so so so damn fast. Have no idea why, maybe having too much fun :p
Bought Chatime first before having our lunch. :)
Forever BEST ♥.♥
Now I looking this pic I feel like drinking again. @@
Next stop, our secret camwhore place - F.O.S
Choosing what to fit in the fitting room. Hehe.
The camera only focus on pretty lady behind me, heh.
Before fitting,
After fitting our dresses. How do we look? :D
I think my dear kinda in love with that dress, the material is not bad. :)
Thinking whether to buy, or not to. HAHAHA :P
Penguin tee, my ♥! Fall in love to it immediately when I see it.
Best friends,
forever? ♥
Hahahaha!
How penguin looks like HAHAHA!
and this tee, also attracted me a lot. But, limited budget :'( and doesn't looks nice on me.
Her price tag HAHAHA.
:3
In the end, both of us bought the penguin tee because it is too cute that we couldn't resist! :p ♥
Then, we planned to go our second camwhoring heaven, Robinsons. And ah tham called up, say he was in Mid Valley also! So we went to meet him up.
Before meeting him up, we did some camwhore outside those branded bags shop. HAHAHA, I know I know, sampat enough right? We like or you like? :)
BURBERRY! The brand of bag I crave for the most :p
Louis Vuitton's turn! LOL.
F.O.S vs Louis Vuitton, So O-M-G hahaha! *for fun only*
Went down and meet ah tham, the first thing we do is use his phone to check-in and..
CAMWHORED by using his phone HAHA. iPhone power in taking photo, no fail shot at all. :') ♥
Loveeeeeees ♥
And guess who we met in The Gardens? ;) A very very pretty girl!
Rebecca Khoo!
She is damn pro in dancing, should have learn some steps from her one day haha!
Damn nice to meet her, hoping for second time HAHA.
*btw, I looks cacat-ed in this photo*
Me and her, again! :')
In cache cache, still figuring out how to pronounce it LOL.
Top that she bought for herself. :)
Looks damn charming in this dress. She should have buy this! Seriously LOL.
Tea time @ Papparich, The Gardens
With his sky juice. :)
Spot me spot me behind, can you see me? Hehe!
Took a group photo with using self-timer x) I looks very very fat here *.*
Dismissed around 6pm, mum calling me to join them for dinner. But I didn't eat any. On diet! HAHAHA.
Stuffs that I've bought today! :) Thanks mummy for the two flats from Bonita. 2 for RM69 only, very cheap!
8/2/2012 (Wednesday) : Dinner at Chilis, Mid Valley with Tai, Jasmine, Shen Yi & Hau Yue.
Hugged him tight tight when I see him today :3 feeling secure now. HAHA! he is finally back from S'pore, without bringing back any souvenir for his wifey. How sad. :'(
I know I am wrong to begin a pic of Lee Kai Sin but.. HAHAHA..
He is acting Lee Chong Wei LOL. Looks alike not? HAHAHA.
Finally, we manage to organize a gathering dinner after a year! Tai suggested to go Chilis. What an expensive place O_O Tai and Jasmine are my GOD that helps me score A in Maths and Account in SPM. And, my beloved teacher ♥
While waiting Ah Tai, starting with our camwhore pictures first okay?
Love the lighting so much. Warm and yellow-ish. :)
Picture of the day ♥
My current Twitter display picture :D
My dear says she love this photo. Me too haha!
*
II
II
II
_________________________________________________________________________________
Does it looks like a birthday cake? Just a random idea! HAHAHAHA. Bored to see his face when he is back LOL .
Thank you Tai Tai for the dinner, I enjoy meeting up with you and Jasmine! And, you really looks slimmer already HAHAHA.
After dinner, all girls rushing to toilet, well, KAP LIU okay. :p and too, say goodbye to tai tai and Jasmine. Don't know when we'll meet again. :(
Mua girls ♥
She is freaking light, I can even carry her walking all around in the toilet ="=
Feel ze love between friendship ♥
Completing Shen Yi's survey form. *fakefake*
COMPLETED! :D
please don't imagine what face is this. You will puke! HAHAHA.
Last photo before leaving ;)
Thanks hau hau for sending me home. We have a bicycle session, and bring million to walk, and go for air-cond in my room, then laying on the bed and view all the travelling photo of hau hau and her family. The shorty still doesn't wanna go home until his boyf called up my house phone! HAHAHA.
I think this will be the most awesome 6 days holidays of mine, it will be better if he is here. :p I feel like I am meeting my bestie everyday in these 6 days, Idk why seriously! HAHAHA
Life without friendship = nothing. ♥
I love you mua friends!
and thank you for coming into my life. :D
Signing off,
Justine Bella! ♥ Labels: Friend Loves ♥, Outings ♥ |
|
0 Comment:
Post a comment