|
© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger. |
|
sugared.
|
|
|
Friday, January 27, 2012 +
hello everyone!
Today, 26th of January.
A day to remember, it is the day I brought my baby back home! :D
Let me introduce you my new family member - MILLIONHAIR. :)
Name that given by me and my mummy. I was really super happy about his existence in my house! ♥
Went down from the car and pee immediately on the floor. HAHA :P
Love his fur color!
And his innocent look :p
HI EVERYONE! :3
"Dear camera, next time please focus on me, not my house. :( "
SO SO SO SO SO SO HAPPY! :)
I will sayang him till the max. Oh yeah, millionhair is a HIM.
♥
Will update more photos about Millionhair! Stay tuned ;)
Signing off,
Justine Bella! ♥
Labels: Millonhair ♥ |
|
0 Comment:
Post a comment