Friday, December 16, 2011 +


2 more days to go. I am really excited, very very excited. 
Seems like it is my birthday and not yours. 
I bought new dresses, plan to have a haircut, to go for manicure...stuffs like that. :P 

So abnormal right? I think it is because.. our heart beat as ONE. Whatever you go through, I feel it. 
But I don't really think you should spend RM500 on it, but but, since you are happy with it, then go on. I wanna feel the HAPPINESS too. 

2 days! 2 days! Only left 2 days! 
I actually wonder will I able to fall asleep on the Saturday night or not. Hehehe. :) 

p/s : I took the photo above for some purpose, not LALA, not posting! Believe me! :) 

Labels:


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger.