Wednesday, August 24, 2011 +

hello readers! I just had my dinner, you? I ate A PACKET of tomyam maggi mee *normally I eat two hehe*, I know I know I know maggi mee contains a lot of FATS, but my house is renovating so there will be a bit difficult for mum if she want to cook. So fine, :/ Eat maggi mee as dinner. Before dinner, I still feeling not well, but now I am okay already! Maybe it is the power of bff! HAHAHAHA!

Today.. my post is all about.. my dearest Ms. Yeo Shen Yi  :D Met up in Mid Valley yesterday, that is why after class run as fast as I can to LRT station to wait bus. When we reach LRT stations, WTH! U71 gone, that was the only bus from there can reach Mid Valley, so disappointed, why it ran away so quickly! -.-! We waited around 20 minutes, I texted dear say I will be late, SO SAD THAT I AM LATE FOR OUR DATE!! The bus still not here.

And, me and my hubby was playing my camera as an entertainment while playing bus. This is all the photo we captured. :) 

 he say I look nice in this picture, really? ;/ Not really.
 Credits to me me me me 
 by me, by me, and I realize something in this photo. Ask me, and I will tell you (;

Photo below are all credits to Mr. Lee Kai Sin :D 


 Shot 1. 
 Shot 2. Looks better right? :) 
 Our ring! 
 Bus, please come please bus! :( 

Was really excited to meet my dear and her new camera! :P Continue reading, I will tell you more about her and her camera 

She is the BFF I mentioned at my blog post title, 
 Ms. Yeo Shen Yi (: 

Pity her have to watch me and my hubby eat ;x After lunch, we went Jusco to search for SOMETHING. Teehee :D 

 Cute! I mean both of YOU. HAHA! 
 ♥
 Oh see! What a pretty scissors I ever seen! It cost RM20.90. Kinda pricey, if not I willing to get one for myself! :( 

Next, we went living cabin, *randomness*.
 Panda is always my love , only love.

Snowflake time! 
Yes, yes, I gave my first time to yeo shen yi already, it was my first time eating snowflake, yeah yeah I know I am outdated :/ I know snowflake is the hottest dessert/ice now, AT LEAST right? x) And she is like damn freaking addicted, I know she damn likey snowflake. 3 posts straight with snowflake! HAHA :P 

 Perasan-ing together! 
 And this is the actual photo :) 
 Uhm, jelly jelly? :x Sorry, I don't know what is it name. HAHA! 
 Handsome right? x) 
 ♥ ♥
 OH MY GOSH. Is this my yeo shen yi?!! HAHAHAHAHAHA! 

oh well, it is time to .. 
 SPOT ON THE NEX-3!
look at it, it outer look is like so soft, so pretty, so TENDER? I guess I am using wrong vocabulary, haha! But it is really what I feel, sorry I have limited vocabulary in my dictionary \: The white and silver combination are awesome, maybe it is the camera problem also, it makes the camera looks so perfectly nice! 

and, I am sorry yeo shen yi, I think I am falling in love with your nex that is why I keep holding it to take picture. oops! :x what I want to say is .. every single picture we took is like.. SURE NICE ONE! Unlike my camera D: after using hers to take picture, I don't feel like using mine already. How sadly to my TX-5 right!

Heart feeling itchy, I WANNA HAVE ONE TOO! :( too bad my TX-5 is only 3 months old -.- 
All time supporter of SONY  - Yeo Shen Yi. HAHA! :P 

toilet time! Rarely see yeo shen yi enter toilet I tell you! Was really surprise that she say she want to go toilet! Same as xiao qian betul betul. xD 
 Playing with the hand dryer! How cute she is. I likey! 

After visiting S&J, we bought a horoscope passport. Reason we buy : HAND ITCHY, wanna spend money!  Oops x)

And for the reason we want to take a picture with it, we went all the way to ROBINSON. Because she say the fitting room there was nice. It was also my first time enter to Robinson :x 
 going up to ladies clothes department. 

I get a skirt and she get a short pants, and here we are in fitting room. Both items cost hundred over :/ The skirt I try is RM399.00 O.O I think my dear one also very expensive. LOL! 

In the fitting room! 
 I like the skirt very much actually, but it is not worthy with that price, *to be honest*. HAHA
 With our horoscope passport! Like this photo very much, thanks to shenyi's NEX-3! 
 Take 1! 
 Take 2! Shoes on mirror! xP
 She looks nice with the pants right? x) I say yes! 
 ♥  
   
 full of  for you! :) 

thanks for always being there for me nowadays, always be there when I am upset.
Best Friend Forever my dear 

 reflection :D 
 front blur, back clear. *love*! 
 front clear, back blur! *awesome*
 EPIC, our perfect photo! hehe ;) 

oh and yeah, I almost forgotten my hubby is standing outside waiting for us. HAHA! And it is time for me to leave. Very sad eh! Haven camwhore enough enough yet! :( Never mind, as we promised, next Wednesday yooooo! :D 
 Sorry my love!  

last picture before leaving, 
SMILE! :) 

guess what? I MISS YOU SO MUCH YEO SHEN YI after our date. Muahaha :P 
don't be jealous lks. hehehehe. 

okay, gonna back to my movie, my girlfriend is a gumiho! Watch it if you haven. I guess I am started to addicted to korean movie! What a good beginning right? x) 

p/s : Last day of class tomorrow! 31th of August is coming so soooooooooooooooooooooon! ♥

Signing off, 
Justine Bella! 

Labels: ,


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger.