|
© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger. |
|
sugared.
|
|
|
Saturday, July 30, 2011 +
hello readers! ♥ As the previous post I mentioned, I have moved to new house last Sunday. So, there will be no Internet access for me for few weeks or maybe longer :(. Very irritating that I can't on when I want to on, unlike last time. D: But very worthy for that la! HAHAHA. I love my new house and the environment there, but, I don't dare to sleep at night -.-! Having few sleepless night now. Don't laugh, okay. LOL! By the way, I WILL When I have Internet access alright! :P Have tons tons of things to update! Stay tuned ♥ p.s. Thanks to UCTI network today! Lappie gotta out of battery, so, goodbye! (: Signing off, ![]() Labels: Random |
|
0 Comment:
Post a comment