Thursday, August 11, 2011 +

hello readers! 

Oh yeah, I am back! But I will disappear after this post, again! HAHA. Okay, stop crapping me :x I only have half an hour to finish this post, my movie is at 9.30pm, not going to miss it! hehehe ;P 

Okay, basically all my post were all about things that happened 2 weeks ago. Firstly, I am going to talk about 24th of July. The day I moved into my new house! I did not imagine that I will have a chance to shift to a 3 storey terrance house, I am serious, haha! 

oh yeah, before I started, show you guys the stuff my mum bought for CLEANING our new house.
All the people around are looking at us -.- see how many mop, brush we bought. lol! 

 Adam was afraid to go into our new house, funny right, and he keep ask mum to get him back to our old house. He is really very annoying that day -.-


 Chubby sister with Adam's pooh bear and tiger. 

 I looks very different right? I slept at 1am and woke up at 7am next day, very tired. :x
my mum say Chinese prefer to move to new house in the early early morning. weird traditional ever. -.-

and, show you a part of my house, that is .. 
 Adam's room with little world furniture, I don't really think it is a very nice set, remember I posted one of the bedroom set in my previous post? with the guitar one? hah, stalk my post later. seriously, that is a way much nicer, I wonder why my parents change their mind. And the price is the same. but, not that important, it is not my room :P 

and, a perasan picture of mine, 
 First night sleeping in my new house ;) In sister room. 

27/04/2011! Moving all the packed thing to the new house. Wondering why the thing are not shifted together on Sunday (the day we moved)? because Sunday the movers charge double! who so stupid pay double but get same services? -.- so, they give us a date which is Wednesday.

third floor living room, as big as my old house living. haha! 

and this is .. my stuff. 3 boxes of whatsoever thing, and 2 long boxes of clothes. :x 
my sister only have 2 boxes in total. I have 5 -.-! 

I really think the movers are hero, my clothes box is like ... as heavy as a people? lol. They can carry one box each person -.- they just used 2 hours to shift everything down, including sofa, coffee table, fridge, tvs and so on. pro pro. -_-

and a very random photo, see what I've bought for my toothbrush! 
moo moo holder, haha ;P love moo! moo ~ 

2/8/2011! Day to Puchong tesco. Lecturer of malaysian studies just gave us a folio last week, it is like secondary school project -.- have to visit some orphanage house or old folks home. And well, Melissa suggest to go to orphanage house in Kelana Jaya, so everyone just joined her. ;) and before visiting, all of us planned to buy some stuff for the orphanage, so we went Tesco after our class on Tuesday. 

Gary, Stanley & Nandha pointing middle finger, spot spot! ;)

that day all of us, 14 people, with 5 cars, haha! Feel like we are having a marry party ha. x)

with someone suggestion (sorry I forgotten who is it ha), all of us should separate to few group and buy different types of food, example, rice, cookie, oil and many many ;P 

then, me, Ketty, Melissa, Zi Theng and Xiao Qian is a group and we are in charge of those snacks for kids. :) 

After that, all of us gather here. 



3 trolley of food!

after paying,

with the long long bill!


oh and yeah, end up the total is RM300 nearly to RM400. How kind we are right! HAHA

And lastly,

Our group photo of that day :)

5/8/2011! Day to orphanage. The orphanage was located at Taman Megah, Kelana Jaya (:

The officer is explaining about the orphanage. 

Picture says everything, right? :) 
The hyperactive kid :x

The girl who having backbone problem. 

He is 18 years old this year, can you imagine? :( 




The cute baby! Hehe ;) 

Damn gay -.- 



S-M-I-L-E :D 

Malaysian Studies group, from the left me, Kai Sin, Kenneth and Jordan.
And Syn Karl is missing in action. HAHA! 

Best group photo of UCFF1103 G2 T1. 

And it is also my brother, Adam's birthday. He is 4 years old already! Time flies seriously, ;). We invited our neighbours to have dinner in our house. ;p 

Angela and my sister :P 

See the cake? It is chosen by Adam. And he is very happy with the cake, haha

but still ...
he is really shy -.-! 
one of his characteristic lol. 

Adam with his Pororo! ;P My present for him. And I love Pororo! It is very very cute, do google it okay people? ;P and youtube it. 

I know I might be kinda childish, teehee :) who cares?

Here is the end of my post. I feel I am crapping all the way -.-! Because I sambil watch tv, sambil typing. I don't know what I have typed at all. Was blur all the time and I were very concentrate on watching the movie. >< This post take me 1 hour to complete it :x Means since 9pm till 10pm, omg. Haha , okay stop crapping. I have to go help my dear for the MS folio, see ya soon! Will update soon about my house as I promised Eshin Ang  (: 


Signing off, 
Justine Bella! 

Labels: , , ,


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger.