|
© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger. |
|
sugared.
|
|
|
Wednesday, July 20, 2011 +
hello readers! I should not be here, I know I know! I should be concentrating in my studies :/ Having my dear exam next week. After next week, I will be in semester 2! What I want to say is .. time really passes so fast that I don't alert that the moment I should have actually start studying is And, *finally, there is internet access in my house!* I am changing to Unifi soon, I hope that Unifi won't give the same problem to me. I can't live without internet. :x Okay, cut the crap. Start the post today! 15/7/2011! Went for dating and dump Jordan they all doing Malaysian Studies presentation alone. Really sorry about that :x You people won't know how desperate my dear wanted to go on a date with me. It have been long long time ago since our last dating. x( We went to our 老地方 to date. Hehe. We actually wanted to watch Mr. Popper's Penguin but too bad the time is too late and duration is long. I got to rush home early, :( Then! We decided to watch Kung Fu Panda 2 (3D), my dear loves 3D, yeah. :P Combination of green and red on the left and right becomes 3D. How amazing! x) Dear and I. :P This is the one who can't live without internet, especially FACEBOOK! And... Kung Fu Panda 2 is awesome. If you stalk my status updates, you will know earlier than this. and I am craving for a little small Panda doll from my big Panda! :) I am going to explain why my Sunday night is so different this week. 17/7/2011! CHY's birthday celebrations. ♥ First outing of Sopors Family! But forgotten to take a group photos. Very very sad thing! I wonder when is our next outings? As soon as possible will be great! (: Took some pictures in the gardens. *We purposely went there just to take pictures, teehee!* And everyone looking at us like alien. ==" 3 couples ♥ 3 Sorpo ♥ How sweet :D Credits to me me me! Teehee! Just realise their smile are almost the same! HAHA! Spot on Peng Yong! xD Their amazing posing! On the way to gardens ♥ Love this pictures! The 3 stupid guys. HAHAHAHA! Idea from the most stupid one! x) US ♥ The super perasan one! -.-! Kick your life out! That is what Kung Fu means. :P The jump shot! Failed shot 1. Failed shot 2. Kah Hui showing off his "bersih" underwear. LOLOL. Failed shot 3. And now Lee Kai Sin showing off his tummy, but I am sorry to tell you that, no one wants to see. :P Kah Hui is too shy to show his underwear now. HAHAHA! Last kiss for the birthday girl. ♥ End of my 17/7/2011 post! And now, let's talk about today. I am feeling very sleepy once I am facing all the slides that given from the lecturer. Almost fainted. :/ The lecturer give us tips but there is always 6 topics to cover. From 12pm till now 6pm, I only covered 1 topic and I am not sure whether I understand it or not. I really hate the subject - introduction to business so much! -.- I still need to work hard for it, I don't want to retake in the coming semester! D: Let me announce another good news! Most probably it is a good news for me only. HAHA! I AM MOVING TO MY NEW HOUSE THIS SUNDAY! After 7 months of waiting, finally, finally. Luckily this doesn't take a year to wait. :P Unfortunately, I still haven buy a wardrobe for my room. So there will be no wardrobe for my clothes and bags yet. Pity them D: I think I have to take 5 boxes to pack all my things up. FYI, I haven packed any single thing of mine. HAHA! Time is not enough use for this week. Even my mum also busying in packing things now. Exam and new house! Is killing all my lazy cells! x) Yet, I am happy with both of them! ♥ Sunday come, come, come, come faster please! Signing off, ![]() Labels: Friend Loves ♥, My Love ♥, Outings ♥ |
|
0 Comment:
Post a comment