Friday, June 10, 2011 +


hello readers! 

Just finished my mathematics assignment few hours ago, and took a short nap. It is time for me to take a break! Will submit my Mathematics assignment on Monday, the next submission of PDSM assignment will be on 20th of June already. Which means I have 2 weeks of break for myself. :D 

Feel so right that I finished the PDSM assignment earlier. HAHA! 

Just changed some settings for my bloggie just now. I feel it is much better after I renovated it! Cause I can make colour fonts and resize the font right now! I have no idea why I can't do it on the previous post. :/ 
I hope I can find more changes in the coming posts. Excited! You may see I updating everyday from today onwards. :D


Finally, finally, finally! After 6 months, 6 months, 6 months
I've finally become a legal driver right now. 

I do not feel proud of myself, I feel shame actually. People can get their license in between 2 months but maybe shorter. But I took 6 months time! Which means half year, and failed once. -.- I actually afraid that I won't be able to get my license till I am 21 years old cause mum don't allow me to go third times if I failed again. But I passed! Thank you, thank you dear, and thank you god. (:

Well, there is nothing special coming on. In my calendar, it left .. 

JUSTINE LOH'S BIRTHDAY. 
10 days left to my 18th birthday, hehe. 

and coming soon, 

MOVING IN TO NEW HOUSE! 
let's hope I can move in to my new house on July. ;P

Having Malaysian studies tomorrow. Really don't feel like waking up in the wonderful Saturday morning. -_- But it is worth cause I can meet my dear ♥ 

Goodbye readers! Have a nice weekend :D

p.s. If you are not the one for me, who will be?
Signing off, 

Labels:


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger.