Tuesday, June 7, 2011 +

hello readers! Short post, short post only! I am very sleepy and tired already. Can't wait to jump up to bed after my dinner later!

Just wanted to upload all the pictures I took today and delete it in my camera, save memory :P

In the early early morning, having PDSM lecturer class. *Yawns* Very sleepy. Nah, I am a very good girl, I don't listen to lecturer. I looking at Stanley's laptop and listen what he tell me about car. I learnt a lot a lot a lot of things about car, and I feel Kelisa is actually so cute. HEHE.

As usual, every Tuesday, we have 6 hours damn break! So me and my dear, AS USUAL, went dating at Mid Valley.

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz, then lunch time! (:

First time I went to ..

TEPPANYAKI.

Our favourite, always!

Our food is on the way!


This very small cup of green tea cost us RM1.20. -.-
I think mineral water will be worthy than this.

FAILURE PEOPLE! HAHAHAHA x)

Finally our food is served. Very nice!

Yum Yum Yum P:
I love TEPPANYAKI! Still feel like eating it, NOW! For dinner!

After lunch, we walk walk walk around. I was searching for the Konad Nail stamp art. Too bad, none of the beauty shop in Mid Valley is selling. I think I got to go further to find it ;x! But not too bad, bought a bottle of ORANGE nail polish! Just a very random action! TEEHEES.

We left around 2.40pm, but we wait the bus for 30 minutes there. What is our license for?! TT.

Guess how much is here? - Random -

Emo hubby :(

Back to college, having 2 hours lecturer class again. Boring, as I told you, I am good girl. I don't listen to the lecturer, and see what me and my hubby did. x)

Fooling around with the iPhone case! :P

Loving this case! So cuteeeeee ♥

Mervyn is the angel of the day!

Cute right? ♥

- Edition of Mr. Lee Kai Sin -

:P

xP

:D

o.o

Lame enough I know! HAHAHAH!

During the class break, Vinesh, Mervyn, Me and my hubby run down to the lobby just to take picture with the M&M in our college!

How cute! :P

Up side down!

Well, failed shot -__-"

Have you voted yet? Please vote for YELLOW! (:

On my way back, Kai Chia taught me another few important things about car which actually solved the question mark with existing in my mind long time ago! And I also learnt extra knowledge from him.

Ever since I enter this college, I have learned too much, too much from friends, not lecturer. That's why I think this group is awesome. Let's hope semester 1 will never ends. ♥

p.s. P license is coming! On the way!! x)


Signing off,

Labels: ,


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger.