|
© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger. |
|
sugared.
|
|
|
Monday, May 23, 2011 +
With my favorite blouse & skirt. :D Good morning readers! This week will be my semester break. Not really very free week, cause I have tons of homework waiting for me. x.x" So, I would rather have classes! I think if I go to college I'll have more fun with my classmates and there is someone who can teach me to do assignment and stupid English essay! Yet, we are having outing on Thursday. Hope to see everyone there, can't wait. :P My mind --> Assignment, assignment, & assignment. The hand in date is 6th of June, NEAREST one only. Time flies, always remember this. It will be coming very soon, so I am going to start right now. :x And reading test is coming, everything is so on COMING. -__-" But still I hope I can enjoy my semester break with my assignment and essay. I think the hardest thing will be the essay, the title "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder". To write my understanding of this idiom. I hope there is a superman appear and help me with it. I seriously out of idea, can't even write a single word of it. WHY THIS TITLE? ;x - - - - - Out of my mind - - - - - I feel like singing, I feel like singing now, I feel good in this beautiful 23rd of May! Had McDonald's hotcake, yum! It's nice. Started to love Pancakes! All because of my beloved mum cause she loves pancake so much. I got to start work right now! Goodbye readers! Will update soon. :D Labels: Random |
|
0 Comment:
Post a comment