Saturday, May 14, 2011 +

hello readers! Finally I can login to blogger and upload all pictures. Blogger server are down for few hours last night. I actually wanted to update last night but failed. :x

So, this may be a long long post! Okay, let the picture elaborate everything!

13/5/2011 @ McDonald's, Bukit Jalil

Went McDonald's for lunch on Friday after class, with wen ying, kenny, kai chia & my dear. :)

Wen ying's Myvi. Loving Myvi! :D

Seriously pity the pig -__-"

Blue color!

Oh and yea, I failed to eat this ice cream.
*is a very good news* :)


I'll save this picture forever! :P



My dear ♥

Wen Ying

Before going to LRT station.

I really very pity the pig. ==!

I never see so cute ceiling bag before! :o


PITY! D:

Thanks for sending us to LRT station and not Low Yat -.-" *joking! ;P*

While waiting. :D

Went Low Yat to look for laptop. There are so so so many shops there but all selling same stuff, how they survive there actually? -.- For laptop brands, Dell, Asus, Acer, Dell, Asus, Acer ... For handphone, iPhone, iPhone and iPhone. And everywhere is selling iPad 2! LOL! For phone cover, all for iPhone, Blackberry etc. Why there is no nice phone cover for my phone?! Oh-so-unfair :x

And I wanted to search for Samsung laptop, I didn't know there are so little laptop for Samsung :o They say out of stock, finished. I wonder why that is many people have chosen Samsung? HAHA.

Well, I have 4 choices on hand. Time to make decision again :\ I want to do my assignment with new laptop! :(

At Sungai Wang,

Dear went to help his dad deliver some uniform around Sungai Wang, I am alone at that moment. I went for tea time and wait for him in the restaurant. Restaurant Japin! :)

Oh and look, enter toilet also need ticket.
*faint* -.-


Yum yum! P:

After few minutes, my dear is back!





On the way back!

Reached.

Thanks for sending me there, to make sure I am safe. You are such a caring booooy! Hehe.
Have a very nice day with my dear, really. I love you ♥ count down, 6 days! :D

Today, Adam's kindergarten family day. Dad is not around in the moment so me and my sister have to follow mum to his kindergarten. So reluctant! :o



His sweat, yeah, it was really so HOT!

You know, it's not easy to be a sister that who have a very young brother. Why? Because if when your mum not able to play game with her son, sister is the one who got to play with him. I am damn scared people stare at me and say I was his mother again! == *hopefully don't have!*

First game I play with him was .. pick the egg. As the picture shown below, I have to jump and shake the ping pong ball out from the tissue box. IT'S VERY HARD. I jumped for 5 minutes and manage to shake all out. Tired but happy cause I can exercise, haha!

And, we both won! :P

Prizes. :D

Second game, squeeze the water out! As you see, you just have to squeeze the water out to the bottle then run to get water by using sponge again, squeeze it over, and over again.







They are my neighbours. The baby girl damn cuteeee! x)


Son like father. ;)

Squeeze, squeeze, squeeze!


Stupid one! HAHAHA!

It's her turn to act like Adam's mum. Teehee! :D


Shy boy!

Oh, they failed to win anything. -.-
Cause my sister's pants are too loose! HAHAH.

Children turn's to jump.

This game is all about JUMP, JUMP, JUMP.

Last game we played, children blocks.



Adam won another prize again! Damn smart boy! xD

Really feel so sleepy right now. I am gonna stop here readers! I'll update soon about tomorrow if I manage to take photo! Goodbye! :)

p.s. Can't wait to buy a laptop home! :D


Signing off,

Labels: , , ,


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger.