|
© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger. |
|
sugared.
|
|
|
Saturday, May 7, 2011 +
hello readers! I am super, suuper, suuuper, suuuuper happy today! :D Let's read my post and figure out why okay? ;) The very super silly me! *smile*! :P Oh and yea, dad went back from Taiwan today and brought some souvenir. Look what he bought, he damn caring ♥, *for sometimes only*. -__-. ![]() 2 sets of SK-II & 9 lipsticks. Suddenly feel he damn sayang and love my mum. He hugged my mum in the car today, o.o" Didn't see this scene in 17 years at all. But in the 18th years, I saw! HAHA! Back to the topic, Went Mid Valley this morning at 10am. When we reached, the car park is very very blank, a lot place are available. The purpose for going in the early morning is to .. grab my CAMERA! :P For the reason, 'cannot let daddy know', so have to go in the early morning, cause he is coming back at 2pm today from Taiwan. *Damn many secrets between me and my mum!* Shh! xD Walked into Sony Centre, I felt so excited & nervouuuus! Finally can get what I want for 2 years already. Went inside, looked at the T99, too bad they only have the green color & silver. Wanted to get the green but mum say so-not-nice, lol. But I doesn't want to get simple color as in silver. Then, I spotted on another camera that displayed just beside of T99. ![]() TX-5. My previous loves. Without any considering, I wanted to get this! And my mum pay for it. Although I didn't grab the TX-10 that I wanted, but still, I feel TX-5 is very very good for me already. TX-5 is not my previous loves anymore, is now, future, loves! :D Love the water proof function, teehee. I have greatest mum in the world! I don't know how to describe how much I love her! She got me everything that I wanted. ♥ ♥ ♥ I love you, I love you, I love you! Mrs. Loh ♥ And yea, I'll appreciate this camera, very very appreciate. Cause .. 得来不易 :) p.s. I really want to see him so badly tomorrow. Sighs! :( Signing off, Labels: Miscellaneous, My Favorite Items In life |
|
0 Comment:
Post a comment