|
© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger. |
|
sugared.
|
|
|
Thursday, April 28, 2011 +
hello readers! I feel so stressed! Very very stressed. Firstly, about the holy assignment that given from lecturer. Received the email few weeks ago but I am too lazy to open and read the questions. I did just now. My eyes were like this --> O.O Plus, I never listen to what lecturer explain about the assignment, I just chit-chatting non-stop in the class. Great. I am required to write a 1000-word essay on any ONE of the following topics,
Understand how stress I am now? And the hand-in date is on 20th of June! You will know why I highlighted the date if you know me well. :) And, I am also required to include a mind-map, and the words in the mind-map are not included in the 1000 words. Seriously, this is killing me. My friends all like starting to do, starting to go library and do research. Know what I am doing? I am .. Blogging here, online and doing nothing. College life is good when you meet new friends and chit-chat with them. College life is stressed when you have to do assignment. Didn't know that I already started my college a month already. Time flies, time flies! :o Next, Dad want me to choose an Acer laptop. I don't want Acer! D: I don't hate Acer, but I seriously dislike Acer! -.- WHY MUST I CHOOSE ACER?! $%$^&^&*^*^$$#$% If I have been forced to get Acer laptop, I rather not to get a laptop. I don't want to make myself regret, and spend money to get something like this. Buy laptop should be a happy thing, not like me now. And, about my dear da. ♥ Dear da, I know you feel so stress too these days. You are being so moody. Maybe because of work, tired of waking up in the early morning just to get bus to college, tired of waiting shutter bus to go home, tired of 2 hours journey to get home, tired of the so-not-enough-time, tired of the driving centre services. I know you are freaking tired, sorry I couldn't help at all. But I'll always be there to support you! Let face the stress together. Got everything done, :D ![]() Only for YOU! ♥ Did I make you smile? :D p.s. This is how when people grow up, it is called 'life'. Lastly, please allow me to... SIGHS! Labels: Depressing Post |
|
0 Comment:
Post a comment