Saturday, March 26, 2011 +


Now I know what is the actual meaning of 'hope'.

  • Hope is something you can give to the others.
  • Hope can make people feel happy.
  • Hope makes us feel expected, can't wait for it to come.
  • Hope let us talk more compare with other days.
  • Hope let me feel you are so kind.
  • Hope let me feel to scream I love you in the public.

Yet, you keep back all the hope from me.

  • Hope is something you can get back from others.
  • Hope can make people feel disappointed, down.
  • Hope makes us feel our day is ruined, feel like crying.
  • Hope let us not talking anymore.
  • Hope let me feel you are so cruel, why?
  • Hope let me feel I wanted to ignore you everyday, every second, from now on.

Thank you for hurting me once again. I am not recover from the SPM results yet, I have been stop crying for 1 day already. I am starting to forget about the unfair thing, now you did this thing to me again? Do you know how I actually feel?

- 如果你没有想要帮我完成我的心愿的话,可不可以不要给我这个希望?

Can you? Stop hurting me. Relatives all call me from Penang just to say, "congrats on your results! You did a good job!" "congrats wei, I owe you some rewards!" "congrats, congrats, I feel so happy you did this! So is government going to sponser you for your future studies? Please work hard, maybe government will pay you for going to oversea!"

Ridiculous.

这一些东西可以令我好过点吗?这一些东西能把我以前的努力给补偿了吗?这一些东西可以安慰到我吗?
不要以为钱对我很重要,钱不能买到我的开心。钱不是万能,购物狂也会有厌倦的时候。

Everyone thought I must be happy, I am here to say I am NOT happy, I am NOT okay.

By the way, no matter what I say now, nothing will change. My results won't change, the things that happen today won't change! IT WON'T CHANGE.

JUSTINE LOH, YOUR MIND SUCKS!! 我也不知道原来自己的自尊心那么强。

Let time pass. Learn this lesson, March sucks.

p.s. Thank you those people who tried to cheer me up, but sorry, I failed. :x

Signing off,

Labels:


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger.