|
© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger. |
|
sugared.
|
|
|
Monday, February 14, 2011 +
hello readers, Have a nice day today, although not celebrating valentine's day on the actual day. But we actually celebrated on last Saturday in Mid Valley and watched 2 lame movies, "I love HK" and "Mr. & Mrs. Incredible". As long as seeing him all the time, I don't mind to watch another 2 lame movies! :D This morning went Mid Valley again, cause mum wanted to buy some dresses for her dinner on this coming Friday. And we went Deli France to have lunch, and their food are like so small plate. I don't even feel enough at all, and regret to order French Soda as my drink. I saw a guy holding roses and running away from Mid Valley. Aww, how romantic. I wonder when will I receive roses from *him*. :P But I still receive valentine's day present from him, and sorry I didn't prepare anything for you in valentine's day, cause I've been too headache for what to get. You want nothing, except me. So, I will be your best gift on every valentine's day! :)
Paper watch! Of course we have the real one. :P Handmade mini ks! Love love :) I hold this in my hand every night before I fall asleep! Handmade paper money! Five hundred twenty ringgit! ♥ Lastly, I would like to wish everyone, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! For couple, I wish you all be together forever and appreciate each other! For single, I wish you can find your Mr. Right/ Ms. Right soon! ♥ For lks, I wish I can be with you every single valentine's day in your lifetime. I love you so much! It's our 3rd valentine's day, and I just love 13th of February so much! ♥ |
|
0 Comment:
Post a comment