Thursday, February 3, 2011 +

hello readers,

Firstly, I would like to wish everyone who reading my post, have a very happy rabbit year, 2011. May all your wishes come true and be happy always, ;)

Of course, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you everyone, whoever helped me out, makes my day, cheer me up in last year. Although everyone is separated now, but still, I appreciate our friendship and I'll remember all your support forever.

Here come my reunion dinner, I'm having steamboat. I believe mostly Chinese is having the same meal as me too on reunion day.


Fav! :D

All balls type.


Chili yang pedas betul :P



My brother's girlf. ;)



Very very delicious! P:

Family photo,
but my sister was holding the cam.

My mummy is shooo cute! :)


My mum is really shooo cute! Agree with me please.
:P


Awww, how sweet ♥
Somehow I feel *geli*. x(

Had a very great dinner with my family this year, it beens like ages ago we didn't have a great dinner like this! So, thanks to my mum's ache, which makes us not going back to hometown, which also decrease my "angpao" money -.-

Recently, my wishlist items is increasing, I even wanted a new handphone since the day I dropped my dear phone on Carpark. It becomes so-not-perfect anymore, sighs. ;( So on the following day, I dropped my phone for three times, fourth times .... I'm not longer taking care of it anymore.

I was trying to change my phone back to w595, but just realize it spoiled too. Can't even switch on it, so frustrated. But now, I was still hoping to get a new cam, yet I still don't spot any nice models. I wish I'll never spot on any nice cam, so I'll never got to use my salary :P

Lastly, I would like to say, I love my lifeless life. :o





Labels: ,


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger.