|
© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger. |
|
sugared.
|
|
|
Friday, December 31, 2010 +
Firstly, I would like to wish you a very happy new year. Can't believe 2011 is coming already. You know, I actually miss school reopen's feeling. Everyone got new school bag, new watch, new school shoes, everything new, and sharing everything to each other, talking non-stop. Heeh, I miss that, especially my Sopors Family. Don't know when 4 of us will be gather again. Last time I used to say SMK Taman Desa is the suck-est school, but after I leave, I do miss it very much, cause if ever I went there, I can see everyone I want to see, not like now. Copy friend's homework, never do homework, sleep afternoon, sitting in the assembly hall, listening to headmaster's craps & lots. And I remember lcc always sit in front of me, we less talk during assembly, dei, she is a good students! Hau always be the one who late, always kena amaran. Haha! Cause she have shifted to Puchong, she decided to stay when school arranged her to get into 4K1 with us, just to be with us. ( I hope so :D ) Shen always walk together with us to assembly, although we have to sit in different class but sometimes she will came to our class line, she kena prefect scold before too! See, this is why I miss SMK Taman Desa. :) Lks! It's your turn. SMK Taman Desa is a place we met, we date, we having examinations together! And we have to thanks to the stupid school, cause it's the place we met although that time we don't even talk! Haha. Other than that, we mostly meet and date outside! Too many things of you and me, ILY ♥ Okay, cut the crap, I just-so-miss-my-dear-friends, and high-school-life. :( I actually just wanted to update my blog in this special moment, the last day of 2010. I just love 2010 very much, with him and my friends, is very special year. I know I have to let go, and welcome the new year. But seriously, I don't have the new year feel. He is the one who going to countdown with me and Facebook or Twitter. :D - Wanting an Aldo's shoes so muuuuch! Sorry for the randomness, goodbye readers! Labels: Greetings, Miscellaneous, Random |
|
0 Comment:
Post a comment