|
© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger. |
|
sugared.
|
|
|
Tuesday, December 21, 2010 +
- Hello everyone. Christmas is just another 4 days. I guess I'm gonna celebrate my 17th Christmas in Mid valley with my parents. And yea, I'm gonna ask them to deal for Christmas present. I am gonna grab some Christmas present for friends and him, still waiting for someone's Christmas present. :) Cleaning up my room later. I can't believe my room now is like a recycle room, all paper flying around, here and there. Books throwing all on floor, ignoring the cleanliness of my room. Even my hand bag also there with all books! Pity, such a dirty girl me :O After throwing all the books, I'm totally saying goodbye to my high school life already. I think I will miss it soon. I thought after SPM I will be like damn happy, actually not that really. Haha! Still feeling there is something missing. I am gonna plan my timetable from tomorrow on! I wanna hang out everyday, as long as Shen Yi told me she have activities everyday on. December is a great month ever! :D Awaiting movie to watch : Rapunzel (3D), Just call me nobody, Lelio Popo I want to watch movie! Listennnnnnnn! After I've editing my bloody layout. I finally realize there is a big problem for me. That is .. I cannot change my font color in every post ever since I used this layout. I feel like killing the blogger.com. So next time everything in my post it will just all blue colour! Pfff - -" "When I look back all these days, I look and see your face, you right there for me. - There you'll be" Full stop, Labels: Miscellaneous |
|
0 Comment:
Post a comment