|
© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger. |
|
sugared.
|
|
|
Saturday, October 30, 2010 +
- Greetings everyone. Have a bored seminar today, tired like hell yet have a nice lunch time with the tuition gang. By the way, pop is not here, so 6 left 5 people. Everyone is worrying about him in the morning, very much. No one stop calling him till the seminar started. We have lunch in Raju's corner, the Mamak store. And it cost us around 100 bucks. -___-" So surprisingly amount seriously. The most expensive meal I ever had before with friends. So each of us pay 20 bucks. We order what we want and we never look at the menu price. Damn syok that feeling! Ha-ha-ha. :P What the hell. I wish I can upload picture to Facebook anytime! But.. MONEY PROBLEM! I can't sign up an internet postpaid package because it cost me hell. :( I wish I can grow up faster and earn money by myself, I wonder how would it be next time. Haha! I can't wait to drive, seriously, now! I damn admire Yee Lim can drive the car go anywhere around. And his skill, again, PRO! :D Andrew Choo's seminar, tuition is all over. We won't meet so often anymore. T___T Will update another day then. Maybe soon, or later, or future, or after SPM. I don't know, depends on my mood! Goodbye readers! :) p/s : Never regret for what decision you had made in your life. Labels: Friend Loves ♥, Outings ♥ |
|
0 Comment:
Post a comment