Thursday, September 16, 2010 +

Hello! I am here to update again. I will not have many chances still to update everyday. Cause school reopening soon, and one more, Trials. :x

Cut the crap,

Went to make a new passport on Wednesday. We reach there around 10.30am, line up, fill in form, line up to photo copy all documen, line up and line up and line up. By the way, the main point is we, stuck, there, for, 7 hours. It's damn hot, sweat, and air-less! There's too many people staying in a one small room. Can cause dying, cause not enough air to breathe.

Haha! Just take a look of my pretty-cute-awesome's brother's picture! He taken 3 times. :x


Look at his cheek! It's so red, it's natural yea. :)


And me, of course, I smile to the camera.
* Unlike someone. Haha!

Oh yea, went mid valley today for the movies - Old Cow vs Tender Grass. No storyline, no meaning, I can't learn anything. A waste of money, I would rather watch grown ups. At least I can laugh. - -"

The only things that is not so perfect for today is, Yeo Shen Yi is not there! :(

Shop around and bought a pairs of shoes, love it still although sister say it's not nice. She is just being too honest! :O


Love this stupid hat. It cost Rm49.
I swear I will buy it, no longer more. :D




Wing Yuen's product. Have a look. :P

p/s : I cannot describe the feeling I am having now.

Labels:


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger.