|
© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger. |
|
sugared.
|
|
|
Monday, September 6, 2010 +
Release, release, release! Or else they will drives me crazy. In phone with Shen Yi and we talked about camera and phone yea, its make me online and search my favorite model phone & camera here! :) I don't know what is going on with me. I just so addicted to phones & camera. Thanks to my spoiled phone and the stupid-useless-cacated camera, that cause me wanted a new camera & hand phone so badly, I know switching phones is not good, cause all the old mobiles phone ( the one we liked before ) are likely to end up in landfill sides. It will cause bad effect to the environment, anyway, who cares? ;P My dream phone, yes yes yes! With fully keyboard. ( I don't know what to call it as. ) ![]() Vivaz™ Pro And here is the camera! Oh my ma-ma. This, is, the, one, which, I, addicted, from, today, onwards & this, is, the, only, thing, which, can, makes, me, keep, all, my, money, to, my, piggy, bank! :D I thought bags, shirt, dress, now is not, ANYMORE! ![]() ![]() ![]() I think black colour is a bit cool. :P Do you believe you have to study about this camera? Learn everything about it? About the lens, or whatever? -__-" I think compact camera is much suitable for me, but .. still, NEX-5! :) My heart changes easily, like what my dear mention just now! Haha, it was true facts, I couldn't deny, what I can do is laugh. x) So, again. I curse, curse, curse, curse. My phone spoil FOREVER. p/s : Happy birthday to my dearest daddy and sister. ☺ Here comes my full stop. Goodnight, folks. Labels: Random |
|
0 Comment:
Post a comment