Tuesday, August 3, 2010 +

You are the suckest thing ever, that exist in my life. Exams.

It been twice in a year, teacher say that she is disappointed to me. And I do admit I did really bad and not best this time. :x

For accounts, I feel down and sorry to my tuition teacher, not YOU. Yet, the question given are not clear what it wants. You are the one who know what you want right? So, get all my marks. I am starting to hate the one who always say us immature for not doing homework and stuffs, every time in the class!

I don't like it when teacher giving back the paper. Everything I see is strange.

p/s : I need you to be the one beside me.

Labels:


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger.