Saturday, July 24, 2010 +

Hello, I am here once again. :P

One toys world on my little bed. :)

All toys on my bed have their birthday! Well, it can be very funny if I tell more. So stop here. :x

Yesterday was our school koko day, I have fun! Spot on the patrick star in the picture, I won that in a game that called "Mission Incredible" that organized by our class. I never thought off to get it for picking red bean by chopstick! Well, thanks shen yi. :D
And of course, thank you the organizer.

Today my sister downloaded social plus on facebook. It's not that good or special, but one thing that attract me is ..


*Click to enlarge*
Spot on it!

I can click "I DON'T LIKE" on people's wall post or comments or photo or status. How cool!

Facebook, why do you have LIKE but don't you have DISLIKE? That is weird. But now, there is DISLIKE in facebook social plus! Woohoo! I love it so so so much. But only social plus user can see I dislike their things. Oh, ;x . I just did it to someone. Haha!

I am going to sick, like now. The feelings damn sucks, hot and cold. And what the hell monday is the exam? I need to sleep more than study, and also shopping lol. Thanks to the big big rain. :x

Exams.


Will update soon, "very soon"! (:

p/s : Shoo, shoo, shoo. Damn annoying sickness.

Labels: ,


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger.