Saturday, July 10, 2010 +

I don't know where to start all this freak.

Few weeks ago, last month ago, even recently. I saw your status, something I doesn't want to happen, finally happened.
I keep on comforting myself, " It wasn't me, wasn't me, why should I think so much? " Well, I used to be like this. In the end, the fact always showing that it was me.

That's fine. Never mind.

I just have a lot of question mark in my heart. Why must be me?
Maybe I look extremely ugly? I guess so. Face problem. So you hate me enough to do all these stuffs.
I didn't do all these to you, while you are doing all these to me. Why?
I just want to be friends, since the day we are end, you are one of my best friend in my list. I have no idea why you have to treat a friend like this.

Well, not important enough.

A woody attitude I ever had, a wrong choice I made last time maybe hurting you, making you down, make you fall.

It's all my own thinking, my own, my own. My very own, not yours. You will not think all of this, I know. Being a polite friend, trying to know more about you, trying to be friends, smile smile in the future, still friend right? Oh gosh, Justine Loh! "You are the one who only want to do this!"

I am sorry for the past, but not now. I will never apologize for what I have did now cause it wasn't my fault.

Yea, stupid. Well, I am not going to do all these anymore.
I am not going to do something like now. Worried something that is nothing.

Smile. It makes me think of Lee Yee Lim, the face when he is smiling. (:

Lastly, thank you pop. You are much matured than I expect. Haha! Thank you for the comfort, seriously you make me feel better!

I will always remember, this is the way for me to grow, a way called life. - By Chai Chun Wei

p/s : Going to watch eclipse tomorrow! Oh my, I can't wait anymore. :P


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger.