Tuesday, June 15, 2010 +

Hello! (:


While tuition, we are listening to the past.
The very sweet past, the song I sang.

:D

8 hours tuition, I am done!

I just wanna pass by 20th june with my friends. I don't wanna delay, you all add on any program, I already take the most time for you all. Doesn't mean I don't respect you all. 20th June is a special day that only appear one year once, can't you all just let me decide where I wanna go? :(

If papa was here, everything he want to do is to make me happy. He will let me go wherever I want. If I went there, but my heart wasn't there, what is the meaning I be there?

5 days, I don't hope there is any changes.

p/s : I am sorry, papa.

Labels: ,


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger.