|
© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger. |
|
sugared.
|
|
|
Wednesday, May 12, 2010 +
Overwhelmed. Rushing homework these days, Doing thousand million question that given from account teacher, her homework is like a mountain. Is crazy, deadly. I am proud of myself, I already done every single question she gave ( copy answer counted? ). I always do count how many days I appear off, far away from internet although the desktop just in front of me, it takes 6 days. Actually if you think you can, you can. And now failed, today wednesday. I hope I can fall in love to my books, all books. ALL ALL ALL. Please, fall in love to me. Seriously, I need you all so much! I feel sleepy when I am facing the books, maybe they don't love me, I don't know. I want 5a's, is that so hard? I want a new handphone badly, wanting a new camera, I want everything I want, ( Yes, I am greedy. ) I will be studying very hard to prove, 我不是被宠坏的小孩. I hope you heard this. Soon, you'll be my only history, who stand beside me for one year. The moment will come, 8 days, I am really very excited/nervous. One thing I know between us is, x romantic. I hope for more, and soon. - 我爱他轰轰烈烈,最疯狂。 p/s : 有些伤口,因为很深,所以藏在了心灵的最底处,不愿被人知晓。 Labels: Miscellaneous |
|
0 Comment:
Post a comment