Saturday, May 8, 2010 +

Hello, people! Long time no see, yea. :)

Gathering dinner @ Puchong aunty kang's place.

Well, very very long time ago since I post up any picture. I am so sorry, lol. My mum bring us to her gathering, I feel she is so different when she is with her friends. She become so talkactive. I love that mum. :D

My cousin brother, Vetha. Half indian half chinese, but do not know how to speak tamil. Just shift to KL one week ago, staying with us right now. He is actually 22, but he looks like 17 only. :P
Everyone thought he is my boyfriend. Oh no, :x that sounds bad.

Mutton curry, yummy! Uncle John really a pro chef. :)
And his baby is only 6 months old, half indian half chinese too, looks handsome. Awh, I didn't take a single photo of him.


Do I looks scary? :x

I am watching the 42 inch tv, lol! =D

Shadow fighting!

Shadow kicking, :D





All random. :)


9th of may tomorrow, especially for my mummy.

My mum asked me do I have boyfriend last night, or anyone likes me. I told her about my lover, but she sounds disagree 17 years old in relationship, she prefer me to study, so fine I am really disappointed. I hope one day I can tell her the truth. I really hope, one day, I can treat you as my friend as well, telling all the secret to you.

I am sorry mum, I didn't mean to bluff you or anything.

Btw,

Thanks for everything you gave me in this 17 years, I am not a good daughter as well, but I am doing my best to, although I really love to spend lots money. I hope you like the bag I bought for you, xo. (:

Happy mother's day! :D
Mummy is the word, I remember, I appreciate.

p/s : Andrew Choo Tuition Centre, is my only choice. Judge it, I will prove you wrong!

Labels: ,


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger.