|
© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger. |
|
sugared.
|
|
|
Friday, March 26, 2010 +
Hello I see you. :) It was really bored in the english class, I wonder why not I ponteng follow hau yue and joana, lol. I feel sleepy the whole class. The teacher finised matrix, I am blur. So complicated things, please, not my standard. After class, Went jalan jalan with kai sin. :) Exam seriously sucks a lot. Especially maths and chinese. I wish I could pass. Maths and chinese is like hell. I regret to take chinese, seriously. :( Suddenly one moment of today, I have a reason to explain why, cause I've been through. I understand very well, the feeling. Do not do decision like me, my decision always goes wrongly, perhaps. p/s : Spongebob addiction! Spot on it, enlarge! * ![]() Spongebob, I love you so much! :D Labels: Miscellaneous, Spongebob |
|
0 Comment:
Post a comment