Monday, February 22, 2010 +

Hello I see you. :)

22/02 - Midnight 12am @ Leaderplas

The 8th day of the chinese new year, for hokkien people, they will buy a lot of food and fruits to pray to their god which called, " Tian Gong" in chinese. And somehow, it's very weird, they only pray in the night, 12 sharp. This year, my dad asked me to go cause I am having SPM :(
He teach me how to pray and talk to the sky, and make a wish. I believe in myself.

I took some pictures,


Hello everyone! :P

Oh-so-oily. :x


Favorite! :D



" Tang Ta ", was it name in chinese.

" Ang ku " .



Golden gold.




Do I looks like a popo in this way? Haha. x)


I took this picture 10 years ago, when I was standard one.


Taiwan style invitation card, it's so nice! :)
It's the bride and the bridegroom's photo in the cover, perfect. :D

I skipped school today so I have to reason for myself to online today, probably will not update so fast, maybe next week. :)
In this coming friday & saturday, will be a wonderful weekend for me.

p/s : Happy birthday! Jhi yen (:

Labels:


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger.