|
© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger. |
|
sugared.
|
|
|
Friday, February 19, 2010 +
I see you! :) Everyone please laugh out loud today, everything will starting from today, a new beginning. I will change myself for lee kai sin, promise. I will not love to spend money for shopping anymore, ( but I will still window shopping haha ) I promise, cause I love you. :D So, shopping shooooo-shoooo-shooo away from me. ( window shopping please stay :P ) I know you care about me, so you scold me loudly. I won't blame you. I believe you'll change me, I will do it for you! Just do it! ( Sorry Nike I have just shout out your slogan. :D ) p/s : I will be miracle maker count on me, oxox. Labels: Miscellaneous |
|
0 Comment:
Post a comment