Wednesday, February 10, 2010 +

I see you, hello readers. How are you recently? :D By the way, I am fine, waiting for CNY. (:

09/10/10,
tuesday, I suggest to go lunch in a very memorable place. It's the place that I have my first lunch with kai sin one by one. Haha, even planned to sit at the same place, too bad. Someone holding it. :(

table 26! :D

live together in the sea, die together in panda's stomach. :P


Then, we went padang. Look what is he doing out there! :DD

we collected some love shape fall leaves. (:






feel weird for doing work in padang, wrong feels. Haha.



My idea. (:

He's sleeping very tightly.

The steps,






santa claus! (:


almost done! :PP


done in the ending, haha. poker poker yoyo. :)

10/02/10,
wednesday. The celebration of our valentine's day, we went bakeroni cafe for lunch around 3pm. We ordered bakeroni toast, mixed grill & beef pasta. It's quite delicious. P:


oops, x]

It's padang again.


my masterpiece, oxox.

mum fetch me home at 6, cancelled the plan to secret recipe. awhh. :"(
I still have fun with him, a week before CNY. I'll never forget what happened to us last year before CNY. (:

Goodbye, will be back on time.

p/s : Happy valentine's day & Happy chinese new year. :))

Labels:


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger.