Friday, January 29, 2010 +

Hello readers,

First of all, I'm gonna show a girl who cares me a lot when I'm in trouble, comfort me when I'm down. Yap qi rui is that awesome one. Obviously, she's an optimist. Looks, I love when she smile so natural under the sun. Today, is her big big day. And she turned to sixteen today! Sweet sixteen.

So, I'm gonna take this opportunity to wish her, happy sweet 16th birthday yap qi rui. And I wanna to tell her that, I love to friend with you & I'm so lucky to have a friend like you, a friend who loves me a lot. I love you qi rui yap. I wish you all the best in 2010, remember, I owe you a DIY birthday card and presents. Lastly, happy always. (:

Merentas desa! (:
I woke up in the early morning, feel excited. It's a very last year for me to merentas desa, teacher says it open to public, next year, I'll wear my pjk shirt & pants. And run together with all smktd's. :D

Exhausted, today. This is the picture I took today, it's not complete. But I'm not gonna to upload all. I'm lazy.

2010's panda & blossom. (:

He's sweating like hell. =D





5k1's. :)

Shen & Me.

Went Kfc for lunch.


Joana & Me.


Looks like raynel. O.O"

Ketua rumah WIRA! :D


I can't believe I have a picture with hui qing. :P




I love a big big gang hanging out for lunch, or activities. ;D

p/s : You can't make me down.

Labels: ,


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger.