|
© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger. |
|
sugared.
|
|
|
Sunday, January 10, 2010 +
Hello world, I'm friggin tired now. Just went back from mv. School started one week, used to it. Nothing is different. & what I want to say is, CHEER UP YEO SHEN YI ! 5sc2 is always there for you, I believe. God bless you. What the hell, 18th january is the first intevensi. Are you joking teacher?! In one week time, I never prepared anything for it yet. And I forgotten all about the account. Bad case, I failed to open the jurnal am. I really don't know how I'm gonna survive anymore. Luckily, I have a little sifu who teach me and balanced my last exercise. Once in my life, balance! Till now, there's still a lot books calling me to do. NAH STRESS :'( . I hang out for 2 days in mid valley. Super bored, don't understand why is everyone still heading to mv, including me. - - " . Watched avatar the second time, I still feel good. I meet him 7 days this week, whole week! And I remember my dad just pass by him today with me. Lucky my dad can't recognize him. Bowling & game with him in the top floor today, It's funnnn but tired. Muscle pain now, but deserve. Ahahaha. I've bought 2 pairs of shoes today & one purse. Thanks for the sponser, mum. :DD I got to go now, p/s : You got my tattoo. Labels: Random |
|
0 Comment:
Post a comment