|
© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger. |
|
sugared.
|
|
|
Monday, December 28, 2009 +
Hello world, I'm back to KL. I love the weather of KL comparing with penang. Time flies yea, Is like I just went back to penang yesterday. Today morning I received maykye's message, kinda disappointed. I'm gonna expected a good day for 30th. Well, this holidays is my very last holidays in secondary school I guess? Next year, I'm gonna suffer much from SPM. I really do hate exam so muchhh. ;x but in other way, I can get a driving license. Should be a good thing too, but just someone haven agree with it. 17 years old for me next year, wtf. I'm growing even much older! 21, I'm cominggg. :DD I have lots of picture gonna update, but I'm just-so-lazy. 3 days 2 night in flamingo hotel, played some games at the beach, yea it's fun. Never been so fun before. I think I'm not gonna promise anyone to post it up all. Because I'm just-so-lazy. I'm heading to mid valley tomorrow, for all the new year stuff. School reopening soon, yea. I'm expected. I wanna go back to school. I wanna meet everyone and says: "good morning, loves." Yet, I got no chance to say this to my bff. D: I'm so tired for the whole day sitting in the car, pity my butt. I'm going to my home sweet bed. Goodnight readers. p/s : A women's heart has a deep ocean secrets. Labels: Random |
|
0 Comment:
Post a comment