Friday, December 18, 2009 +


- I've been tagged by the pretty lady, sara ooi. :D

1. Does it matter to you if your boyfriend or girlfriend smoke?
Of course, big matter.

2. How about drinking?
Of course, big matter.

3. Do you like someone you can't have?
Yes.

4. If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
No, cause I already have one. (:

5. What's your favourite sport?
Sleeping can be counted as sport?

6. It's Saturday night, and you're home alone... what do you do?
I'll drive & go shopping.

7. Do you like roller coasters?
I'm afraid of it. ;x

8. When's the perfect time to have a bf/gf?
Now, with my panda. ;D

9. If you could date any celebrity, who would it be?
Edward cullen & Yong yi ( The hk artist ). Or maybe, someone pretty or handsome. (:

10. What are you doing this weekend?
Shopping.

11. What is your favourite restaurant?
McDonald's.

12. Have you ever hugged someone?
Yes.

13. Ever kissed someone you weren't attracted to?
...

14. Do you like anyone right now?
Yes!

15. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Wearing.

16. Which do you prefer, Beach or Mountains?
Beach.

17. What kind of phone do you have?
Sony ericsson.

18. Computer or Laptop?
Laptop.

19. Jeans or Sweats?
Jeans.

20. Which year(s) has/have been the best so far?
2007.

21. How old are you gonna be on your next birthday?
17.

22. What should you be doing right now?
Watching tv or walking around.

23. What is your favourite TV show?
2012, twilight, blahh.

24. What's been your last purchase?
A dress.

25. Are you attracted to girls/boys that smoke?
No - -"

26. Have you ever fallen on your butt in front of a crowd of people?
I think I did.

27. What do you do when you're at home?
Online or sleep.

28. What is your favourite subject?
Accounts.

29. What's the best thing that's ever happened to you?
All sopors family are together.

30. How do you think the people around you feel around you?
I don't nee dto know.

31. The character for you for yourself is...
Abnormal.

32. On the contrary, the thing you hate about yourself is...
Too emotional.

33. The most ideal person you want to be is...
I just want to be myself, Justine loh.

34. The person who tagged you…
Sara Ooi.

35. What relationship of you with him/her?
Friends.

36. Your 5 impressions towards him/her?
Pretty, tall, having a long straight hair, a pair of long legs ( that I admire ) & sociable. (:
* True impressions.

37. The most memorable thing she/he had done for you?
Tagged me.

39. If he/she becomes your lover, you will....
I don't mind! x]

40. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will...
Oh-so-impossible.

41. If he/she becomes your lover , he/she has to improve on..
Nothing?

42. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason is...
She named me as " female dog". Hahaaa. ;P

43. The most desirable thing for you to do to him/her is...
._."

44. The overall impression of he/her is...
Huhhhh?

45. Who you're gonna tag?
Chloe lee Cher Cher Jie Ying Rou Xhen Rou Ann Olivia Sharmine Shen Yi Qi Rui.

Much appreciate & loves one, I love you.
I'm here with you, on 18th December 2009
Happy 16th birthday for you.


p/s : My feeling tells me, I'll never wrong for what I've guess.

Labels:


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger.