Wednesday, December 30, 2009 +

Hello world, I have uploaded some picture I never thought to upload. Thanks god to gave me this mood to. (: I'll start my post from,

1st part
26/12/09 - @ Flamingo hotel.

The day of tsunami, I'm still walking besides the beach. :))

Only 2 packets of nescafe & lipton. It costed 5 bucks. ._. "
Who is gonna request for it?! :P




Sometimes I hate using camera to take picture, I showed my ugly face in blogg! OMG.







I love the beach.







They always come around when you didn't saw them .




Fun fun fun fun fun . :D
15 mins for 60 bucks, yea. Deserveee?


Heartache. :x


Dinner in @ hang jiang


Goodnight. oxox.

27/12/2009 - Steamboat @ grandma's house


The pretty young lady, shannon.






My masterpiece. :D


Two best daddy & one evil yet funny daddy. (:

Will be continue.


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger.