Wednesday, December 30, 2009 +

2nd part.
29/12/2009 - The food freak @ Italiannies





30/12/2009 - All about today.
I have a good day with my panda. It's the very first time having lunch face to face with a boy that I love. lol. Shabu shabu!
Look at the stupid things we did, yet I'm happy with it. :D










Just see what he do when I'm eating the mango ice blended, omgg. - -"

Fun to be with him, I'll be a super stupid girl besides him. ;P

AVATAR
oh dear it's a very awesome movie!
All by the computer, I didn't imagine it's so amazing at all, I wanna live in avatar world with avatar. Their spirit touched me, HAHA. You have to watch, maybe 3D is better. But not for heart attack peepo. You'll faint. x]

After that, went bowling. In the beginning, yea sucks. I cannot imagine it always went into the "longkang", :x I don't feel like playing at all. Lastly, lastly, lastly, I get a X in the record. How amazingggg, Haha. I'll challenge you for the very next time. & I'm so sorry that you have to follow me all the way when I'm shopping. ( It's really not a good thing when you shopping with a boy that never like to shop :x )

Geeees, till here tonight. Goodnight oxox.
FYI. I re-edited this post, (:

p/s : You see me, you can feel whatever what I want. This is it baby. :D

Labels: ,


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger.