|
© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger. |
|
sugared.
|
|
|
Saturday, February 13, 2010 +
I see you. A post for lee kai sin on 13th february 2010. In the last year of 13 february, he confessed to me. He sent me a message and he told me he was in love with me. I am very shocked when I knew it and that time I am still with another guy that had leave me alone here in malaysia for studying in outstation, I don't blame him. As long as I had good time with him in the past. No longer, we broke up. The reason should be ridiculous if I even know. I never accept kai sin on 13th february, I make sure I never date with two guys in the same time. Think what you want. The first thing I ever received from him, is a blossom, a member of powerpuff girls. I named blossom by him and he is my little panda at the moment, on 14th february. We were just love to joke around, we don't even find each other in the school. I remember he told me, he will wait for me, no matter how long it takes. I feel touched yet I never promise to be with him. I kept the message he sent to me, I feel sorry to him and I do cried in that moment, I can't forget about it cause it happened in the midnight. He cried cause I told him we're impossible. Day by day, everyday we are talking in the phone, sms in the phone. Non-stop, and everyone around us know what is going on with us. That time, I still tuition in pathways on wednesday & friday ( I guess it's the day ). I tuition with hau & him. Every friday, we will go to mid valley for lunch by bus. It's my very very first time. We hang out for lunch in a big big gang, together with kai sin, joana, hau yue, yoong meng, boon loong & siow. I love the feel when we hang out a big gang by bus, it was really fun in the rapid bus. We have a long long bus ticket around 8 total together, 40 cm long. A friday we had decided to skip the tuition, we send kai sin to his cousin's house after school at puchong. Hau yue organized it. All of us feeling so fun yet scare sir tan called our parents for details. That day is the date, 20th may 2009. The day we started, in the bus. It is hell lot people pushing here and there. In the moment, he hold me tight in his arms, and never let me fall. The feeling can never found before in my life. I feel protected and warm. I hold his hand automatically. That night, we are officially a couple. I was the one asked him to, I remember he was very happy to heard it, and he screamed " I love you ". The moment I shall remember in my whole life. Last year, I celebrated my sweet sixteen with him. He never disappoint me, he gift me a panda that can hug me very tight by using his pocket money. And he wore the shirt I love the most just to make me happy, it was really the most memorable birthday I had with him & all my friends that who celebrated with me. During the examination, we work hard and score together. I stayed back everyday just to study with him, he teach me everything I do not know in economy, and I will be his account teacher. We are learning from each other. When results were out, we always fight for the result and compare with each other, one do not forget is we climb up the rank together. When I was alone, he is the one who always appear in front of me. Bring me to everywhere I wish to go, take care of me wherever I am. Is like my little father, but he is my lover. Always think of some idea to make me smile like a rainbow. He wish to give me everything I want, he is trying very hard, I don't mind he failed. I believe in the future, he will give me a better life than now.I am very happy and lucky to meet you in my life, ♥ Thank you for waiting me last year, if not I won't be that happy now. Thank you for everything you did to me, thank you for loving me so much. And the promises you gave me will never fade, we are going to live together in the future, you'll be the bridegroom & I'll be the bride. We hold our hand forever. I love you, lee kai sin. p/s : 8 months, 3 weeks, 3 days. :D Labels: Dedicated Post ♥, My Love ♥ |
|
0 Comment:
Post a comment