Sunday, February 21, 2010 +

Hello I see you. :)
20/02 - Buffet Dinner @ The palace of the golden horse

First, I have to apologize for the quality of my picture. Sorry if it hurts your eyes, my phone camera & my taking skills sucks. Haha :D

Uncle Rob invited our family to a japanese buffet dinner, woohoo, I was excited since last week when I heard about it. Cause I love japanese food. Obviously, haha. My mum told me it was a 7 stars hotel, I disagree but can't deny it's quite class. :O



My very first plate,
*drool. P:


My second plate,
*regret to take a bun. :x


Left to the right, aunty Ida, uncle Rob & daddy.

This cake sucks. - -"

I love the japanese window. :)


Angela.








Lovely sister.


;O




I love love love this picture, do we looks alike? :P


When the bill come, I can't stop laughing. Haha. :P My sister have been treated as a children and it's half price of the adults. Woohoo! Hahahaha. *evil me, I know. ;)

I have a full full night & surely gain weight cause I took a lot cheesy food. :O

- Happy 9th months anniversary, dear! We're heading to one year soon, and so forever! :D

21/02 - Random.

I'm skipping school tomorrow, dad insist. D: So, I will only going back to my home sweet bed at 3 midnight. God bless. :x

p/s : Get well soon, Lcc. :)

Labels:


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger.