Tuesday, March 16, 2010 +



Berry Kitty? It is a combination of Strawberry and Hello Kitty 




I am the owner of  oh-sugaredlips.blogspot.com 
I am not limited edition, but only one.

Life,



  • Was born in Penang, 1993.
  • Officially 19 on the 20th of June 2012. 
  • Studied in University College of Technology and Innovation.
  • SHOPPING QUEEN.
  • Bottega Veneta is !
  • A big NIKON fans, but using Sony Cyber-shot camera :P
  • An Apple user now :D
  • Want a polaroid camera so badly. 
  • I love my pink and hello kitty room so much, I finally own a dream ROOM.
  • Hello Kitty is loved. 
  • I have a pet, which I named it as millionhair because it has lots of hair that is uncountable! 
  • Dislike frogs and lizard.

Love, 


  • Relationship Status : Taken! 
  • I loves HIM very very much. :) 
  • We have been together for 3 years and still counting. 
  • Our heart beat as ONE always. 
  • Thank you very much for your existence in my life,  you lighten up my life. 

Friendship, 


  • I appreciate every FRIENDSHIP very much. 
  • Glad to have all of them. 
  • True friendship will never ends 

Family, 

Not to be forgotten, I have a very good sister and adorable brother :) 
and a very understanding mummy.


Love everything in my life 
Appreciate much! 



0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger.