|
© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger. |
|
sugared.
|
|
|
Tuesday, March 16, 2010 +
You had made me cry the hardest today, I will never forget today. Last night I was very happy till I cannot fall sleep, right now I am crying till I cannot breathe. Thank you for doing this for me, I will do the same to you in the future, like how you treated me now. I will make you cry like how I do. You are just a rubbish in this house, you never do anything. Everything is done by mummy. You shouldn't exist, cause you should know I hate you. The best thing you know how to do is to ask me take care of adam and stay at home, don't go out, and force me to go taiwan to study the bull-shit management course, check the price of the course. You say I am rubbish, everyday go out, friends important than family, excuses me? You do the same. Says I do not study, waste money for me to tuition, complain hau. Everything you were right, everyone is wrong. This is why I don't like to listen what you crap. I tuition in the weekend, I tuition in OUG. Listen to you all. Bring me or bring adam to mid valley at saturday?! It's enough la. Shut up. If you want me to listen to you, learn how to listen to people first. I should run out and ignore. I care of my mum's feeling so I don't, please don't thought I am respecting you, there's no point for me to respect a father do this to her daughter. Labels: Depressing Post |
|
0 Comment:
Post a comment