|
© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger. |
|
sugared.
|
|
|
Friday, April 2, 2010 +
Love, :) I went to shen yi's house in the afternoon after school, you went with your friends for lunch in ddp. After I have done, leaving her house. I am walking down to the stairs. She told me you were outside the gate, I never reply you a single message, I never tell you I am done or what I am doing. You walk under the hot sun, you're sweating, you're all alone. You hate hot, hate to sweat, you need my tissue. You stand outside, still put on your smile. Your uniform is all wet, your sweat keep on dropping on the floor. I hold your hand, asked you why you'll be here? You just said : " 我不会给你一个人走这条路, " I answered, " 我觉得我很幸福, 因为你". You walked to her house, just because of me. Thank you, I will remember today, forever & ever. Labels: My Love ♥ |
|
0 Comment:
Post a comment