|
© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger. |
|
sugared.
|
|
|
Sunday, May 9, 2010 +
Hello everybody, happy mother's day! :) I have a very nice day today, hang out together with my dad and mum. Is a very different feelings towards me, I think this all have to thank to my cousin, vetha. He entertain us, really so much. He shifted here since one week ago, but he already make my family have less than less argument. A power in him, maybe he went through it before? I don't know. :P We planned to go mid valley this morning but at last, they wanted to go somewhere else. Lastly, we went to the nearest shopping centre, OUG Parkson. Have a little little mother's day celebration in a restaurant, blabla. I had bought a book for my future sister in-law, laugh-out-loud! :D Hang out @ "Beemer" showroom in the afternoon I cannot imagine a showroom has Astro, and a big big screen LCD. Crazy , ;x . So while dad and mum is with the salesman, we watched supersport channel. Went subway for high tea, look at what the chinese man do. My sister is the last one who finish the sandwich. Lololol. Dad : 我戴假牙还吃得快过你。 Sis : 因为我的嘴小,你的嘴大。 Us : Laughing, loudly. :D Before we leave, dad told us. Nothing is special about subway, but one thing is very special. The chili sauce! LOLOLOL. x] and he commented to the cashier, Dad : Eh, your chili sauce, very nice and the best! Cashier : Stunned, and start laughing. I am really happy today, while together with family. My very first time since I was in secondary school. Once again, Happy mother's day. p/s : Auto door, auto engine was cool! :P
Thank you for the wishes to these peoples, Yap Qi Rui, Chloe Lee, Loke Yau Lem and Wong Jing Wai. I am proud to have you all as my "family", and the gift from god. (: You all are sososo cool! * |
|
0 Comment:
Post a comment