|
© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger. |
|
sugared.
|
|
|
Saturday, July 17, 2010 +
Hello, my beloved peeps. My best friend's big big day today, and also girls' brigade best commander. Have to look! Awesome man! :DMy brain keep on refreshing while we march into the car park, gosh. So so so scary! Well, it's also last year for us already, no more, I hope there is somemore for us next year! I think chloe can take care of girls brigade next year, my dear daughter! Haha. I do think girls brigade did well today, not only me, a lot people agree too! Girls, keep it up! We care we share we dare! ;P Congrats BB! You all are so COOL! ;)Kategori A : Lelaki atau campuran 1st - Boys Brigade 2nd - Kadet Polis 3rd - PBSM 4th - St John Ambulans Kategori B : Perempuan sahaja 1st - Pandu Puteri 2nd - Girls Brigade! ( Claps* ) We got second prize! Not that bad, right?! At least, at least! :D Went mid valley for the celebration. Have a great time in domino's pizza, and also toy r us. :P Sweet dao! (: And, and, and, once again. Happy beloved 17th birthday! I appreciated our friendship so much! :) ♥ The little Spongebob done by ks lee and me. Wow, I love it sososo much! Our masterpiece. Exhausted! :( My mummy have a great mood today, very first time heard whether she ask me what do I want. Oh my god, this is abnormal. By the way, I love this abnormal mum. If she can be abnormal everytime, I can get things that I want everytime! Muahaha. ;P Well, evil stop here. Will update soon! Bye. (: p/s : Cheer up Amanda. The f*cker will get his punishment very soon! Support support :) |
|
0 Comment:
Post a comment