|
© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger. |
|
sugared.
|
|
|
Friday, June 25, 2010 +
20th of June. My big big day. Kai sin, You are the one who I want to thank the most on my birthday. Doing a big card, taking signature from others, even from all the strangers in mid valley. Receiving all the comments, the judgement from others. Throwing all your faces, giving me the biggest surprise I ever had. Few weeks before my birthday, saving your money, sacrifice your lunch, eating mamak everyday. Few weeks before my birthday, planning for my birthday, want me to have an unforgettable 17th birthday, left a mark on every 20th june of mine. So you thought of doing that, secretly. Asked the whole world not to let me know, but seriously, you should thank them, cause I really don't even know a single thing that is going on with the plan. YOU, Using the money you save, buy me a spongebob, wanna to see how happy is me this little kid is. Screaming loudly inside the McDonald's, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTINE LOH!" Everyone stare at you. Half way while I was skating, I heard the DJ say, "Happy birthday to Justine Loh". I thought I heard wrongly! But no, it's an idea from YOU. YOU make me cried hard, when I saw the video. Cause I am very touched, more than touched. Cause there's a guy who can do all this for me, like I am dreaming. This is all I always wanted in my dream, now you make my dream come true. How much you want me to be happy, how much you loved me, I can see! Once, thank you beloved! Thank you so so so so much! ♥ Shen yi, Thank YOU for celebrating my 17th birthday with me in sunway, doing 7 pages of birthday folio for me, printing all the picture, writing something like composition, cutting the love shape and all the papers. I am damn super touched when I saw that! You are the first one who did this to me. Sharing all the problems with me, help me for everything, etc. There's still many many many! Thanks for being a true friend in my lifetime, you will be recorded in my whole life, till the day I die, I will never forget I got YOU as my friend. I love you, yeo shen yi! Thank you so so so so much! ♥ Hau yue, Thank YOU for celebrating my 17th birthday with me in sunway, holding me and skate around, fall with me when I fall down. Sometimes, I will jokes too over with you, I hope you doesn't mind. You are still the friend I appreciate a lot no matter what. I will never regret I got a friend like YOU, joking all around making fun. (: Thank you so much! ♥ Cher cher, Thanks for counting down my birthday with me 5 days ago or maybe more, I don't remember. Every night 12 sharp I will receive your message that you will tell me how many days still left to my birthday. YOU are the first one who wish me on 20th of June, haha! Thank you for the awesome little panda fan, I brought to everywhere now, so far. Yes still, never forget what YOU helped me this year. Thank you! ♥ Siow, Thank YOU for the big domokun you bought, using all your pocket money. And I remember it cost around 100. The card you wrote although not DIY, but you add-on few things in, and thanks for coming to sunway. Thanks for being such an caring friend! ;) My family, Thanks for giving me angpow for my birthday, and it's kinda BIG. Haha! I am saving all the money buying a camera. Papa, thanks for coming down for my birthday. But I am sorry I make you disappointed, such a bad daughter you evil had. I promise, next year! I will never make you disappointed again. The confused family, Chloe, thanks for the awesome card you made! And the signature from yau lem, jing wai, vz, qi rui and chloe! :D Thanks guys! xo. Lastly, Thanks to people who share money and got a cake for me, who signed in the big big birthday card that made up by Kai sin, who wished me in facebook and also by phone. (: This is the best birthday I ever had. My sweet 17, I am gonna remember it forever & ever! p/s : Will update all the picture soon! :P Labels: Dedicated Post ♥ |
|
0 Comment:
Post a comment