|
© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger. |
|
sugared.
|
|
|
Sunday, July 4, 2010 +
Welcome and hello! (: A short post I will make today, 03/07/2010 @ Ac Firstly, Here I am gonna thank YOU for buying chocolate for me yea, (: Yummy, yummy! :D The class is so quiet after yee lim stopped his tuition. Seriously, miss him so much! Miss how he annoy and joke in the class! Lol. Kinda not used to it. And chun wei didn't attend to tuition too. Make the feels goes down, the whole tuition class have to fun anymore! :( I hope yee lim will be back, and chun wei will attend to the class as usual. Currently tuition status : Sucks Today, 04/07/2010 @ YMCA Bricksfield. There is a function about donating blood, Jasmine bring me and hau yue along to got help. I was kinda excited, cause it's my very first time attending those activities. So, I slept very early last night, haha! I feel this is meaningful, I didn't waste my sunday for nothing. At least I know some new friends, learn some knowledge, gain experiences. We are helping in the section 7, voter registration. The whole day is so free. We just walked around. The things I can't forget is, we went the monorail central, and give out the paper one by one. Some people ignore us, some people just throw the paper into dustbin, some people look at it but no respond. At LEAST, one couple went donate theirs blood. You all are brave and good-hearted person. Thank you so much! (: And also, saw boy brigade's marching there. Wow! The lunch we have there is great! Damn delicious. Didn't waste our money! Haha! Thank YOU for the intro, sorry I forgotten your name, lol! Some random pictures, not much. Some taken in people's camera. This is great. And, I am not tired! :D Lastly, Happy birthday to my Grandma! Z M, 不要后悔你所做的事, 因为现在,你学会了珍惜。^^I am sorry that wishing you so late, I forgotten. & also, Happy early birthday to Lim Cher Cher, Cause I won't be updating tomorrow. Be happy always. :) p/s : If people know the truth, they'll feel it is so fake you doing this. Labels: Events |
|
0 Comment:
Post a comment