|
© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger. |
|
sugared.
|
|
|
Friday, August 27, 2010 +
hello readers. I didn't get to online everyday, I'm controlling myself to not touch my *lovely-cutey* computer. I believe this is for my own good. Once I sit down, I'll never get up anymore. Like now, although Facebook is getting boring so on I still have PPS, kinda regret to download it. :x I can't find the movie pictures, but still, 公主嫁到 - Rated : ♥ ♥ / Funny. Firstly, I am very surprised that I changed to a very obedient daughter. This is what I realize these days, ( Perasan, yes okay. :) ). I am planning to give my dad a very unforgettable birthday present, and it won't be selling anywhere, cause it's one & only one in the world. It's all me & Kai Sin's handmade. I guess, this is the first gift I ever made for him, after 17 years. The logo we designed for my beloved dad. And yea, copyrighted. :D Stayed back after school yesterday, to prepare my dad's present with fully lovely hearts. It's a cap I bought from the Oren Sport, only cost Ringgit Malaysia 12. The marker pen is really expensive, it cost RM 6.80 per, I bought 2. It's expensive than the cap. -___-" The process ( Syok sendiri's. :D )
The cap is done, and I can't wait to give dad this holy surprise. Me and my mum even lied him in everything, just because of his birthday surprise. It was fun. Me and my mum is like friends now, that's what I want. And I hope I can change dad's mind soon! My life now is very prefect & nice, love-friends-family. Everything is in good conditions, :P . I hope it stay forever! One thing I hope it will never exist : Bought 2 little tortoises with Kai Sin yesterday. One male, one female. It only cost Rm 6 per. (: They are just so cute, but I swear I will never touch them. :O I will update, as soon as possible. Once a week, I will make it. :) p/s : Anti Racism! Labels: Miscellaneous |
|
0 Comment:
Post a comment