Friday, September 3, 2010 +

hello everyone.
I'm gonna post everything in one post, save place yea. (:

30/08/2010 - 01/09/2010 @ Penang : 3 days trip. ( Skip school trip :D )

Have you ever seen .. a giant banana .. that .. is so .. soft & nice to hug?!



I just can't let go when the first sight I saw it. I fall in love to banana, such a nice colour fruit :)


Maa Roy Thai restaurants, but without some nice drinks. - -"

Heart & Flour, nice bakery!

I am promoting this two shop. Visit them. :D

02/09/2010 @ Arena Wira : Doa Restu 10'

Feel so tired in the morning cause I already feel like in the holidays weeks already. Haha. I woke up so early cause .. I miss my SOPORS! Never see them for .. 5 days already. x)

Stop crapping, picture says everything.

Holy cute! *Spot on Lcc*.

Holy funny! *Spot on me*.








03/09/10 @ Arena Wira : Graduation Ceremony

How much I wanted to say goodbye to SMK Taman Desa, lol.








All the kissing scene. ;)



He looks a bit weird, somehow, I like the weird him.







Siow say both of us looks strange. :x





Someone is .. touching somewhere shouldn't touch. o.o


Holy tall me. xD





The gay partner.















* Spot spot spot *




Girls.


Boys.






S o p o r s - F a m i l y




















♥♥♥



Leng zai - est. :)



Although I looks fat, but someone looks cute.
This picture, should have uploaded here! :D

I wanted to have a photo with my dear.
Blame the guys who standing behind! :x :x .


The confused family ,





French kiss ;3






Do we looks like brother and sister aye? (:


- Picture of the day -


I can't stop laughing, seriously. Hahahahaha!

3 words says it all, HOT - YET - FUN.
For more pictures, please click Facebook. ;)

Hoooooray, here comes the holidays! Happy holidays, peoples! :D

p/s : I will not side anyone, I just side the right one.

Labels: ,


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger.