Sunday, August 22, 2010 +

Hello peeps, I just went home from mv. I'm so tired, how much I wanted to skip school tomorrow.
Here comes my update. (:

21/08/2010
@ Taylor's Lakeside Campus

We are there for this event, Taylor's Race Across America. We actually joined this for fun, lol. I am in a team with Aik Kiat, Wai Keat, Hau Yue and Kai Sin that named "United TD".

I didn't feel very excited in the morning or the night before this event, strange. :x Finally, we were here. And I feel so lucky that I skipped a school day. Yay!
The Taylor's Lakeside Campus were really really really damn holy big! Very very big, I can't describe with a better words instead of big, I'm sorry.

Let's take a look,




I love the red part.

Before the race start, we took some pictures cause the view is so nice that attract us very much!


Wow, beautiful view. x)

The race is going to start. :O

The race started. Every team run to their own destination, and we were just walking. -.-" And every team have their own colour, yellow, blue, red. Ours is.. Mixed yellow and green and red, yes it was unique lol. -.-"

We have a passport that we have to go through 10 stations, do not skip any one. The first station is about drinking something we mixed by words to words, it was very lucky cause we got the correct word, Aik kiat do not need to suffer too much. He drank the drink within 45 seconds, I'm proud of our leader!

The picture below is the fourth stations, it's about shooting and creativity. And we won all the points! This is great. :D






One thing I must have say is .. I enjoyed the hungry-ness during the race. :x And no toilet! Wtf.
All we have to do is, stay together a team, and run together no matter where we go.
I will never forget the America football stations and the drawing parts, I did not-so-well. Some team even cheated in front of us! Beh syok betul. :x
We got 0 marks in the US history stations, so bad luck. That's too hard! I swear, I'll never take America history course lol.
Well, I must really thank to Aik Kiat, he helped the team the most in the race. Give him a *claps*.

We are the fifth team who finished the 10 stations. We are finally free from it. And I can have my lunch! This is what I'm waiting for!

After the lunch, we took some picture there,



We are not ready yet, obviously.


TAYLOR'S. :D




It was the wind. :L

I can't believe that we won the third place, this is so unexpected ending! We were thinking about maybe we can get a consolation prize, all I can say is .. so unexpected! I even screamed loudly after the MC announced, " Third prize goes to.. United TD! ".



The rewards.
One person 100, Hahahaha! *Sorry, I lost control. *


Our medal! :D



Aik Kiat looks so cute! x)



United TD was great, so so so great.

I enjoy the game, so much! (:
- Specially thanks to Aik Kiat, cause he really helped a lot in everything.
- Specially thanks to Syn Karl, the camera man. Swee ping, for the photo.

It was fun! I wanted to have the next time. :D

I am too happy, till I can't sleep. And now, I am having badly muscle pain, but it worth so much!

p/s : Team work is really important. :)



Labels:


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger.